Finlandia Vodka (Vodka)
Launched in the 1970s, Finlandia has grown to become one of the most consumed vodkas in the world and even managed to enter in demanding markets such as Russia and Poland, thereby putting Finland on the map for vodka amateurs. Vodka Finlandia 1L ranks among the purest vodka on the market with a distillation process which preserves the essence of the ingredients. The six-row barley growing under the midnight sun and the icy spring waters reveal the Finnish soul.
If you liked Vodka Finlandia 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Finlandia Vodka
Vodka Finlandia 1L
- Colour: This beverage is as clear as fresh water.
- Aroma: This drink does not have much of a scent to it. More than anything, it simply smells of alcohol, but not in such a stark way as most similar drinks. The aroma is much lighter than the average vodka.
- Taste: This beverage has a clean and smooth taste and texture. Even though it has an average alcohol percentage for a distilled drink, it does not burn much as it goes down. It can be drunk as a shot. However, it pairs best when it is used in mixed drinks.
PRODUCER: Finlandia is one of Finland's most famous vodka distilleries. However, the distillery itself is not very old. In fact, it was founded in 1970 by Alko. Soon after, it gained fame all around Scandinavia. In 1971, it became the first Finnish vodka to be sold in the United States.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The ingredients that go into this drink are just as important as the distilling techniques. The main ingredients are clean glacier water from the Rajamaki glacial spring and Finnish-grown barley. Once the ingredients are collected from local sources, the alcohol is distilled. This process takes over 50 hours from start until finish.
Buy Finlandia Vodka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Vodka Finlandia 1L
More reviews about Vodka Finlandia 1L
Posted on 27/11/17 at 08.52
Posted on 29/12/15 at 08.49
Posted on 01/05/15 at 15.46
Posted on 15/11/17 at 17.35
- Color: Crystal.
- Flavour: soft aromas of stone and with a touch of wheat, citrus and pepper.
- Taste: Light entrance, medium bodied with notes of...
Posted on 11/04/16 at 05.17
What a great discovery!
Posted on 15/12/17 at 13.34
Posted on 29/01/17 at 05.13
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.17