Stolichnaya Vodka (Vodka)
Product not available in United States
£9.13 + £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
Stolichnaya 's story can be traced back to the Soviet Union when it was produced in the Latvian capital, Riga. If the current ownership remains disputed between Russia and Latvia, the vodka's roots are definitely the product of the prestigious Russian vodka-making tradition. Stolichnaya uses wheat and rye grains and controls every step of the process from the planting to the bottling to deliver high-quality vodka. The complex distillations and filtrations process produces an bold and smooth vodka ideal on the rocks or in a cocktail.
If you liked Stolichnaya, you may also enjoy...
Description · Stolichnaya Vodka
TASTING NOTES of Stolichnaya :
- Colour: White crystalline
- Smell: Clean and neutral with a hint of toasted grain
- Taste: velvety texture and very light with subtle notes of anise and pepper.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Stolichnaya Vodka is a brand that is known all around the world. While it is more commonly known as Stoli , this brand is in control of the entire process: farming, production, and distribution. This is how they have been able to remain so consistent and so popular for so long. History The...
Buy Stolichnaya Vodka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Stolichnaya
More reviews about Stolichnaya
Posted on 12/07/18 at 12.32
- Color: crystal clear.
- Flavour: aromas of marshmallow, mineral skin and soft fruits.
- Taste: soft, supple entry, medium bodied, flavors of citrus peel and...
Posted on 02/03/17 at 05.39
Posted on 06/09/16 at 05.27
The Stolichnaya Sojuzplodo is impeccable
Posted on 10/06/15 at 18.21
- Color: Transparent
- Flavour: fresh smell, a resounding smell of vanilla, a light touch coal.
- Taste: medium-bodied, balanced, seeds rich in flavor with a sweet...
Posted on 14/12/13 at 06.07
It is spotless
Posted on 19/09/18 at 04.20
- Transparent color
- Smell: Aromas of vanilla with a light touch coal
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59