Stolichnaya Vodka (Vodka)
£17.62 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£105.70 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£211.41 + £9.58 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.27 points for each unit bought
Stolichnaya is a leading vodka produced in Latvia and Russia that will be the king of your cellar not only for its quality but also for its unique history. Since 2003, the ownership of the brand has been a cause of conflict between two companies, on the one hand, the Russian state company FKP Sojuzplodoimport, and on the other, the SPI Group of Luxembourg, owned by the Russian billionaire Yuri Shefler.
That is why the origin of Stolichnaya in several export markets depends on judicial decisions taken in those territories. FKP distributes its vodka in the Russian and Benelux markets, while SPI sells in other countries of the European Union and the United States. The labels of the two companies are very similar, however, the Russian state version presents the words 'Russian Vodka'. These legal disputes have led SPI to make greater use of the nickname "Stoli" to identify its vodka.
You may wonder which of the two versions is more authentic. That's hard to say. FKP vodka is bottled using artesian water from the cities of Samara and Kaliningrad. SPI, for its part, owns farms in the Tambov region of Russia, where it grows its own wheat. There it is mixed with pure natural spring water from the distillery well and bottled. In Europe you will be able to see the SPI version which has a version with a blue label and another Elit Ultra Premium. The flavours of Stolichnaya now include fruits, vanilla, chilli and salted caramel. A vodka so disputed can not be missing in your private collection.
If you liked Stolichnaya, you may also enjoy...
Description · Stolichnaya Vodka
- Colour: Stolichnaya has the classic translucent, clear appearance of vodka.
- Aroma: The strong alcoholic ambiance is quickly followed by a flow of citrus and marshmallow, that in turn fades into a lingering scent of aniseed and almond.
- Taste: Strong and bold, with marked hints of aniseed, orange, vanilla, and the sweet, refreshing touch of floral extracts. The finish is long, persistent, and lingering.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: With a long life of experience that dates back to 1938, this vodka combines the old traditional ways with the latest technology and innovation to produce a truly top-quality product. Using only the finest ingredients, the best selection of spring and winter wheat and a little bit of rye for a touch of sass, the alcoholic base is prepared and transported to Latvia, where it undergoes the most demanding transformation process. The alcohol is subjected to quadruple distillation and is later filtered once with quartz sand, once with charcoal, and one final time again with quartz sand, and finally blended masterfully with artesian well water. The end result is a superb spirit, and as their motto states, for those who know their vodka. With enough flavour to enjoy neat, this vodka is also ideal for a fine martini.
Stolichnaya Vodka is a brand that is known all around the world. While it is more commonly known as Stoli , this brand is in control of the entire process: farming, production, and distribution. This is how they have been able to remain so consistent and so popular for so long. History The...
Buy Stolichnaya Vodka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Stolichnaya
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
More reviews about Stolichnaya
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Vodka Stolichnaya Premium
- Secondly, virtually all domestic vodka producers use processed water to reduce the product to its proper proof, whilst Stoli' uses the purest, softest glacial waters. Last, Stoli' is carefully filtered through both quartz and activated charcoal, then through quartz again.
Posted on 14/11/19 at 15.33
Posted on 12/07/18 at 12.32
- Color: crystal clear.
- Flavour: aromas of marshmallow, mineral skin and soft fruits.
- Taste: soft, supple entry, medium bodied, flavors of citrus peel and talc.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: quadruple distilling alcohol from wheat and rye Yambov.