Russian Standard Vodka (Vodka)
£16.58 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£99.49 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£203.16 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.25 points for each unit bought
Russian Standard is, as the name says, a Russian brand of vodka that has been pleasing the world since its release in 1998. The brand draws its recipe from the standard first set into law by Tsar Alexander III. In 1894, this law cemented the perfect balance between water and alcohol based on the one discovered by Professor Dmitri Mendeleev. It is that philosophy of perfection that lies behind every product made by Russian Standard. Perfection will never be a bad goalpost to aim for.
The traditional methods of vodka production are matched with state-of-the-art techniques to craft a line of vodkas that is exceedingly pure and delicious. Pure glacial water from Lake Lagoda is in all of the products that Russian Standard produces. The Russian Steppes provide the winter wheat that, once mixed with the naturally soft water, goes through a special distillation process. This process distils the spirit more than 200 times, leaving behind is an ultra-smooth and ultra-clean premium vodka that is simply delicious.
There is no pleasure quite like that of enjoying a liquor that has been made with passion and expertise. That is exactly what Russian Standard offers. This premium vodka is perfect to enjoy on its own or to mix into a cocktail. Vodka as it should be can be mixed however it should be wanted.
If you liked Russian Standard, you may also enjoy...
Description · Russian Standard Vodka
- Colour: This is a transparent, crystal clear spirit.
- Aroma: It has a wheat-dominated, very clean aromatic profile with some sweet notes and no off-notes of rubbing alcohol, which clearly shows that the distillation was done with special care and this is a high-quality spirit.
- Taste: It shows oily texture on the palate, with notes of wheat bread, toast and a very sweet and creamy character. The finish is long and a bit spicy.
PRODUCER: Russian Standard is a vodka brand created in 1998 by the same-named company, owned by Roustam Tariko. It was established as one of the top-quality vodka brands in the Russian market. Only two years after it became one of Russia's consumer favourite vodka, the product was launched on the international market.Great success on both domestic and international market created a need for a new distillery, which was opened in 2006, with a 4 million cases per year capacity. The company launched two more brands called Russian Standard Platinum and Russian Standard Gold which both are successful as much as the sometimes called Russian Standard Original.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Russian Standard is made using winter wheat from Russian steppes, which is milled and after that fermented four times. The spirit is then diluted using water that has glacial origin, coming from Lake Ladoga. Before bottling the distillate is filtered.ALCOHOL: 40%
Russian Standard Vodka
Made in Russia using 100% Russian ingredients, Russian Standard Vodka was founded in 1998, but its roots go back much further. Now available in four different expressions, this brand takes pride in its quest for perfection. History Roustam Tariko founded Russian Standard in 1998. His goal was to...
Buy Russian Standard Vodka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Russian Standard
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
More reviews about Russian Standard
Posted on 26/01/18 at 13.26
Vodka Russian Standard
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Russian Standard Original
- By bringing together traditional manufacturing processes and state of the art technology, they have been able to revive a recipe that their forbears took pride in. Russky Standart owes its quality to selected golden grains of wheat from Russia's heartlands and pure glacier water from the frozen North. It's distillation is a painstaking and costly process that demands exceptional control and expertise.
- Only through the passion and dedication of their distillers, have they been able to recreate the true 'Russky Standart'.
- Vodka with a superbly smooth taste and of a quality unchanged for over a century.
Posted on 18/04/17 at 11.33