Grey Goose Vodka
Grey Goose (Vodka)
£37.90 + £11.90 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£276.82 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£553.63 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Urban Drinks UK (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.58 points for each unit bought
Grey Goose Vodka is undoubtedly one of the most famous vodkas in the world.
The ingredients used in the production of Grey Goose are of the highest quality. Not everyone knows that this vodka is produced from the soft single-origin grain of Picardy and from water from the Gensac-la-Pallue spring, distilled five times with a six-column continuous still. The whole process, from the field to the bottle, is diligently controlled by a maître de chai, François Thibault, who has the onerous task of keeping intact the character and unique qualities of the two ingredients.
A French vodka, which reflects in the floral aromas and vanilla flavors all the elegance typical of its land of origin.
If you liked Grey Goose Vodka, you may also enjoy...
Description · Grey Goose
Grey Goose Vodka
- Colour: Grey Goose Vodka has a clear appearance, clean and translucent.
- Aroma: Classic clean bouquet, with notes of grain, almond, and black pepper.
- Taste: Spicy pepper is noticeable on the palate, with solid hints of star anise and rye. The finish is warm, spicy, and with a lasting creamy sensation.
PRODUCER: Grey Goose.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Vodka from France as it was never seen before. Made using the finest ingredients from the Cognac region, namely soft winter wheat and pure spring water from Gensac, this expression is definitely a statement in quality and purity. Carefully distilled and meticulously filtered, this spirit is certified gluten-free, GMO-free, and 100% natural. In addition, each and every bottle is previously washed on the inside with Grey Goose Vodka , so that the bottle only ever comes in contact with the liqueur. Even the corks are completely submerged in the vodka before sealing the contents of the bottle. This ensures that the product that reaches your glass is the pure spirit, unaltered, unaffected. Smooth and classic, served chilled it is perfect for a sip. Or even better, prepare the most amazing cocktails, including an iconic vodka martini to step up any evening.
Grey Goose is a premium brand vodka produced in France. It was originally founded by Sidney Frank before its 2004 sale to Bacardi. The initial idea for Grey Goose was to develop a luxury vodka for the American marketplace, something Frank had been considering for a while when he came up with the...
Buy Grey Goose Spirits:
Highlighted review about Grey Goose Vodka
Posted on 08/09/16 at 16.51
Grey Goose Vodka
More reviews about Grey Goose Vodka
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The origins of Grey Goose lie in the Cognac region of western France, a natural home for the World's Best Tasting Vodka.
- Grey Goose is the only vodka that calls on the expertise of a Maitre de Chai, or Cellar Master - a man named Francois Thibault. His skills help bring out the very best from 100% fine French wheat from La Beauce, a five-step distillation process and the artesian spring water naturally filtered through Champagne limestone - the elements which come together to produce a vodka which captures the essence of the region.
- The aroma is rounded with a hint of sweetness.
- The taste is lush and smooth, buttery and rounded, and melts in the mouth with a long lasting satisfying finish.
Posted on 01/06/11 at 18.13
vodka tonic con grey goose :)
Posted on 30/10/12 at 05.04