Cîroc Vodka 1L
£53.51 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£321.08 + £26.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£642.16 + £35.80 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.82 points for each unit bought
The Vodka Ciroc is a distillate from France, born from a long experience of more than a century of distillates. The characteristic flavour of this vodka comes from French grapes, which are particularly prized in the Cognac region. The French grapes are carefully selected during the harvest, to ensure the Vodka Ciroc excellence and uniqueness.
Very refined and with a strong flavour, the Vodka Ciroc is distilled 5 times and stands out for its fresh notes reminiscent of citrus fruits, for its delicate sweetness and the distinct aroma of grapes.
The taste leaves room for a very defined and clean finish, making the Vodka Ciroc is an extremely elegant experience, able to satisfy even the most demanding palates or looking for something new. With an alcohol content of 40%, the Vodka Ciroc is one of the products that the Chevanceaux distillery is truly proud of.
Vodka Ciroc stands out for its convivial and daring character at the same time and for its almost playful creative taste. Perfect on all occasions, whether it is enjoyed cold or smooth, with ice or as part of a long drink, it will not disappoint those who love to discover a touch of modernity when combined with tradition.
If you liked Cîroc Vodka 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cîroc
Cîroc Vodka 1L (Ugni Blanc and Mauzac)
- Color: White crystalline and bright.
- Flavour: refined aromas of citrus.
- Taste: It has a fresh and very soft and pleasant citrus flavor, enriched by the gentle character of the grape. Crisp, clean finish.
PRODUCER: Founded in 2003 in Villevert, in southern France, in the famous wine region of Bordeaux, La Maison Villevert belongs to Jean-Sebastien Robicquet, master distiller born of generations of vintners and distillers dating from the fifteenth century. The distillery is owned by his family for over 500 years, through tradition and terroir, it is one of the most popular vodka in the world. In fact, what distinguishes it from other types of vodka is that it is the distillation of grape and not grain or cereal.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: One of the few examples of vodka in the world made only with French grapes, the Mauzac Blanc and Ugni Blanc, following a tradition of more than a century. The vodka is distilled five times, after extracting the juice through a careful process of selection of the best grapes. The first four times, the distillation is carried out in the column stills steel, the fifth time, however, continuous copper alembic. The Cîroc Vodka 1L in 1l version is ideal for holding in the company and should be drunk straight or mixed.
Cîroc vodka is a modern premium vodka produced in the South of France. Made using French grapes, the vodka goes through five distillations before resulting in the smooth, fruity vodka. This distinct vodka is manufactured by Diageo, who have a large catalogue of brands of spirits and beer which...
Buy Cîroc Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cîroc Vodka 1L
Posted on 26/08/19 at 11.10
Cîroc Vodka 1L
For the preparation of Vodka Ciroc processes maceration, fermentation and storage are performed at low temperatures. Furthermore, it is subjected to five distillation processes.
Your bottle is elongated, elegant and stylish. Here you can see the national symbol (rooster) and the grape with which it is made.
It is ideal to accompany products that enhance the flavors of each essence, such as the classic is ideal served chilled shot as well as to accompany oysters or all kinds of fresh seafood.
View: In view appears colorless.
Nose: The nose is fruity with soft grain to grapes and aromas.
Palate: The palate has a mild but persistent flavor with fruity flavors.
Ciroc Vodka Alcohol: 40 degrees
More reviews about Cîroc Vodka 1L
Posted on 26/04/18 at 19.35
Posted on 26/04/18 at 07.49
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- At the heart of this unique vodka are carefully selected grapes grown high in the Gaillac region of France. Ciroc is distilled five times to produce exquisitely smooth vodka.
- Ciroc is made using fine French grapes. Most other vodkas are produced from common starches such as wheat or potatoes. The grapes in Ciroc are hand-selected, from bunches left on the vine for an extended period of ripening.
- The juice pressed from Ciroc grapes is cold fermented. Never before has cold-fermentation been used in the making of a luxury vodka.
- Ciroc is five-times distilled to create a uniquely crisp, clean, smooth taste experience.
- Ciroc is made exclusively from two types of grapes grown in the centuries-old vineyards of the Gaillac and Cognac regions of France - the Mauzac Blanc and Ugni Blanc.
- In the Southwest of France, nestled between Roussillon and the Pyrenees in the South and the Gorges of the Tarn in the East, is a small region called Gaillac. It is here, in one of the oldest wine-growing areas in France, that Ciroc gets its true character.
- Using the perfect combination of traditional 10th century methods established by the Benedictine Monks in the Abbey of St. Michel to preserve the integrity and quality of the region's grapes, and modern technological advances, Mauzac Blanc grapes continue to grow at elevations of just over 300 meters. These elevated vineyards form a microclimate perfect for creating the Mauzac Blanc grapes. These grapes are left on the vine for an extended period of ripening, are harvested at lower temperatures, and are at the heart of Ciroc.
- These grapes are harvested late in the season after cool air slows their metabolism and makes them firmer and easier to pick. This not only reduces bruising, which has an adverse affect on flavour, but also allows each grape to retain its pure fruit freshness and natural aromas. Furthermore, the subsequent juice contains a higher sugar content and unique body lending to the distinctive elements of Ciroc Vodka.
- After harvesting, the Mauzac Blanc grapes are sent to temperature-controlled cellars where cold maceration occurs at very low temperatures. While the grapes begin this natural process of pressing, the cold contact between the grape skins and the juice retains all of the vibrant fruit and freshness that is used in the distillation of Ciroc Vodka. Once the grapes have been pressed, the resulting juice is cold-fermented, preserving freshness and extracting a more flavourful combination of the fruit character. These key stages in producing Ciroc specifically occur at cold temperatures to preserve the essence of the grape.
- Finally, Ciroc is then distilled a total of five times - the fifth time using specially-designed, yet traditional copper pot-still methods, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. It is this process that contributes to the refined citrus-like nose, smooth taste experience and crisp, clean finish that is inherent in Ciroc Vodka.
- While using labour intensive and expensive techniques, the vineyard manager and the master distiller can ensure that the delicate character of Ciroc will be preserved - from the selection of grapes in the vineyard to the vodka in the glass.