Polmos Zyrardow Distillery (Vodka)
Product not available in United States
£22.86 + £4.37 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.34 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
The Belvedere Vodka is distilled according to Polish traditional methods dating back more than 600 years to a perfect balance between purity and character. It's a vodka of exception.
If you liked Belvedere Vodka, you may also enjoy...
Description · Polmos Zyrardow Distillery
- Color: crystal clear, transparent.
- Flavour: delicate aroma of vanilla and cream.
- Palate: Round and velvety, slightly spicy, with hints of dried fruit.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Belvedere is the first super premium vodka in the world. Belweder it named after the building of the Presidency, which also appears on the label. Its history is very old. The first production dates back to about 1400, in the small town of Żyrardów, in the heart of the Mazovia region in Poland. However layer is only in 1910 when the distillery Polmos Żyrardów starts producing at industrial level, and finally, in 1996, landed in the United States as a liquor luxury, first super-premium vodka in the world. Excellent quality and elegant presentation frosted glass bottle, has received numerous awards, including the International Spirits Awards. Belvedere vodka occurs Dankowskie rye and artesian well water, distilled 4 times before bottling. Quality manufacturing process that does not require the use of additives and raw materials, kosher certificate conferred by the Orthodox Churches Union. Belvedere is a vodka that is best appreciated when served ice cold and pure, but also can improve traditional cocktails and long drinks like Bloody Mary and Caipiroska.
Polmos Zyrardow Distillery
Located in Zyrardów, a small town between busy Warsaw and industrial Łódź, the Polmos Distillery was created in the beginning of the 20th century. Until World War II, the company was a jewel of vodka-making technology and the proud embodiment of centuries of Polish tradition. Under the communist...
Buy Polmos Zyrardow Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Belvedere Vodka
More reviews about Belvedere Vodka
Posted on 26/01/17 at 16.56
- View: Belvedere Pure has an intense color.
- Nose: Soft nose of vanilla, light aroma of rye.
- Mouth: Belvedere elbora in Poland, the birthplace of Vodka over 500 years ago....
Posted on 02/10/14 at 12.36
- Color: Belvedere shows a crystal clear color.
- Smell: Notes of vanilla, spice and white pepper
- Taste: full, soft, natural and velvety body. Tones of vanilla, with a final Brazil...
Posted on 26/02/14 at 17.13
- Color: % 1 is transparent
- Odour: Light aroma of vanilla.
- Mouth: Mild sweet flavoured rye nice creamy feel in the soft clean paladar.Final.
WINEMAKING: four distillations which...
Posted on 06/12/12 at 05.00
I found it blameless
Posted on 11/01/19 at 14.32
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56
Posted on 27/07/18 at 04.50
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 21/02/18 at 03.44
Contents: 0, 70 l
Belvedere Vodka is produced from the finest raw materials: rye "Dankowskie Gold Rye", exclusively grown in the Polish region of Mazovia, which gives...