From Poliziano (Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano), we received this Poliziano Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Asinone , a red wine vinified from prugnolo gentile. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Poliziano Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Asinone
“- The Asinone from Tuscany is made from 80% Prugnolo Gentile and 20% Merlot grapes
- After fermentation, the wine is aged for 18 months in oak barrels, then carried an 8-month aging in bottles
- The wine is ruby red, with violet hues
- The nose is intense, with notes of plum and cocoa
- This sophisticated wine for special occasions is very well suited to veal, beef and game dishes and aged cheeses
- The wine has a potential of several years
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
- View: Poliziano Nobile Di Montepulciano Asinone 2010 shows a bright ruby color with garnet tones
- Nose: notes of currant, black cherry and Granada.
- Mouth: Dense concentrations exceptional and always pronounced tannins. Bodied flavors of cherry and spice
PAIRING: boiled red meats, game, stews and sauces, hard cheeses.
GRAPES: 100% Prugnolo Gentile (Sangiovese Grosso)
“In a tasting course we had the pleasure to try.
Nice colour. Nice aromas of blackberries in this . The Poliziano Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Asinone is a well-bodied wine .
The perfect wine to serve it with Faggot (food).”