“I drank this 2017 with my co-workers.
The Santa Eulália Alvarinho Superior Branco is of a very pale yellow. Just approaching the glass close to the nose you can notice pear and banana scents. Very light flavour.
Served with rice and mushrooms.”
Color of dry straw, vegetable aroma with good notes of tree bark. More expressive fruit in the mouth, good acidity, all have distinctive style and shows quality.
- Winemaker: Anselmo Mendes and Francisco Marques Leandro
- Winemaking: Fermentation method of twelve hours of maceration and fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel vats. Stage for two months in bottle.
- Grape Varieties: Alvarinho.
- Food Pairing: Recommended for fish, seafood and white meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 8ºC.”