Porta do Lavrador Branco 2015
Maduro Verde (Vinho Verde)
£3.78 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Porta do Lavrador Branco 2015 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Maduro Verde
Porta do Lavrador Branco 2015 (Arinto, Fernao Pires, Loureiro and Trajadura)
- View: Citrine.
- Nose: fruity aroma of tropical fruit and citrus.
- Mouth: good combination between acidity and light sweetness with passion fruit and citrus flavors. Very fresh and balanced finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
GRAPES: Loureiro, Trajadura, Arinto and Fernão Pires.
AGEING: rest on lees for 3 months.
ELABORATION juice grape pressing is cooled at 8 - 12 °C to set statically for 48 hours. After decanting, fermented wort to 14-16 °C
PAIRING: White and blue fish and grilled seafood.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
Buy Maduro Verde Wine:
Highlighted review about Porta do Lavrador Branco 2015
Posted on 02/05/16 at 11.04
Portal do Lavrador Branco 2015
More reviews about Porta do Lavrador Branco 2015
Posted on 26/10/15 at 23.03
Someone recommended it to me, and I would also recommend it .
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Porta do Lavrador Branco 2014
Citrus color and fruity aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. The palate shows a good combination between acidity and slight sweetness, with flavors of passion fruit and citrus. Very fresh and balanced finish.
- Winemaker: Carlos Magalhães
- Winemaking: The juice from the pressed grapes is cooled to 8-12ºC to settle statically for 48 hours. After decanting the must is fermented at 14-16 °C. At the end of the fermentation stage the wine rests on lees for 3 months.
- Grape Varieties: Loureiro, Trajadura, Arinto, Fernão Pires.
- Food Pairing: Accompanies preferably grilled fish and seafood.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 8ºC to 10ºC.