The Ponte de Lima Vinho Verde is a red wine made by Adega Ponte de Lima from the region of Vinho Verde vinified from espadeiro and borracal. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4,7 out of 5 points.
Red colour. Aroma suggesting berries. Full-bodied and soft, providing an long and persistent aftertaste.
- Winemaker: Fernando Moura
- Winemaking: To preserve all the qualities of the grapes, they are destemmed and crushed as soon as they arrive at the cooperative. The alcoholic fermentation process starts at a controlled temperature of between 24 ºC and 26 ºC. During this process skin contact will occur in other words, the skins and seeds are in contact with the grape juice in order to extract all their colour, Nose and Palate. At the end of fermentation, the must is pressed to separate the wine from the solids. After malolactic fermentation the wine is stabilised. At the end of these stages, the wine is ready to be bottled.
- Grape Varieties: Vinhão, Borraçal, Espadeiro.
- Food Pairing: Accompanies preferably grilled fish and seafood.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 6 to 8ºC”