This wine combines elegance and sophistication, with attractive citrus notes and beautiful floral hints. Unctuous but also delicate, with perfect acidity, full of class and distinction.
- Winemaker: Pascal Chatonnet and Carlos Lucas
- Winemaking: Cavado Vines in north-west of Portugal are planted roughly all over the Cávado river flood plain, in an area of quite low altitudes and irregular elevations, which are exposed to atlantic winds, with a micro-clima that presents warms summers and cold winters. As well as granite soils, there are also types of schist, though it is not particularly extensive. The climate is suitable for producing white wines, using particularly Arinto and Loureiro varieties.
- Grape Varieties: Loureiro.
- Food Pairing: Accompanies preferably grilled fish and seafood.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve the wine between 11-12ºC .”