João Matos (Vinho Verde)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Giroflé, you may also enjoy...
Description · João Matos
Giroflé (Arinto, Bical and Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Giroflé :
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: Young scent of citrus and floral notes.
- Boca: dry with balanced acidity.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde
VINES: João Matos
PREPARATION: fermentation in reducing environment controlled at about 16 °C, using a very mild process of crushing and pressing in an inert atmosphere in order to preserve all the aromatic potential of the grape variety, followed by maceration with the skin temperature .
PAIRING: Atlantic seafood, white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Buy João Matos Wine:
Highlighted review about Giroflé
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Straw color, with fine and persistent bubbles, delicate aroma which along with notes of bread, citrus and floral notes emerge. On the palate, smooth and engaging mousse with very persistent aftertaste.
- Winemaker: Rui Madeira Winemaking: Selection of Arinto grapes of the Douro...
More reviews about Giroflé
Posted on 13/08/18 at 14.56
- View: straw, fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: delicate aroma, notes of bread, citrus and floral notes.
- Mouth: Soft and attractive foam with a very persistent...