In the results of your search of viña ardanza on Drinks&Co you will find, among others, Viña Mar Sauvignon Blanc at saving prices and buy it in a few seconds, in a 100% secured way and without leaving your home. Do not delay, buy a Wine Casablanca Valley right now with an excelent VFM for only £10.47.
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: ripe citrus and semitropical hints of kiwi and cherimoya.
- Mouth: sweet and quiet texture, balanced with a juicy finish.
APPELLATION: Leyda Valley.
AGEING: Aged for 4 months on its lees with a regimen of batonnage for...”
“The vibrant bouquet of cherries and raspberries is a distinctive hallmark of the Leyda Valley Pinot Noir. Expressive and layered on the palate, with great freshness, purity of fruit and a long, structured finish.”
“- Soft and structured Cabernet Sauvignon with red fruit and gentle toast. Plums and cherries in the up front well integrated with hints of tobacco and mocha.
- It is an expressive Cabernet where the tipicity of the variety stands out from the oak. In mouth it has lively fruit, making this wine a...”
“This Pinot Noir is made in a fruit driven style showing the origin and cold climate influence Expressive nose with berries as blueberries and strawberries Earthy notes, mineral and herbaceous makes this wine a true example of Leyda Valley In palate is fruit concentrated with a lively acidity that...”
“Ruby red color, shades of cherry deep cherry, clean, good intensity on the nose, where the spicy aromas of oak, vanilla, still mixed with memories of varietal Tempranillo, floral, red fruit, blackberry bramble and end of mouth with garnacha mature. The palate is a, wide and long, warm wine proper...”
“- As a tribute to the varietal pureness, this is a fruit driven style and unoaked Chardonnay.It has ripe citrus and semitropical hints of kiwi and cherimoya.
- It has sweet and leesy texture, balanced with a juicy finish.
- Enjoy with white meats or with light fish dishes.
- 100% Chardonnay.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Viña Gravonia Blanco Crianza 2008:View: Pale yellow.Nose: complex, fresh and fruity aroma.Mouth: Al thin and very fruity palate.APPELLATION: RiojaVINEYARD: Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia Tondonia Bodegas Viña, Bodegas R. López de Heredia in the Designation of Origin...”
“A seductive wine with lifted aromas that entice the palate of macerated red berries and a touch of cured meats. The wine leaves a scent in the glass that is really quite magical, drawing you into a succulent palate which is broader and richer than its predecessor.”
“- This Pinot Noir is made in a fruit driven style showing the origin and cold climate influence.
- Expressive nose with berries as blueberries and strawberries.
- Earthy notes, mineral and herbaceous makes this wine a true example of Leyda Valley.
- The palate is fruit concentrated with a lively...”
“- Ruby red in colour with violet tints.
- The bouquet opens with ripe raspberry fruit and notes of black cherry with a touch of sweet spice.
- A medium-bodied wine with plenty of juicy red berry fruit and soft, silky tannins.
- Great freshness, balancing acidity and a good length.
- Limited stock.”