Alpha Zeta (Veronese - Verona)
£8.08 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Alpha Zeta P Pinot Grigio 2018 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Alpha Zeta
Alpha Zeta P Pinot Grigio 2018 (Pinot Grigio)
- View: Straw yellow, intense green reflections.
- Nose: aromas of peach, ripe pears and slight hints of flint.
- Mouth: Refreshing and crisp, with the marked character of Pinot Gris.
VINEYARD: Special old vineyards and selected, with excellent exposure to the southeast, where growers have reduced their yields considerably to produce excellent quality fruit.
GRAPES: Pinot Gris.
PREPARATION: hand-picked grapes, destemmed, crushed, cooled on the way to the press without sulfur addition. naturalemnte juice purified and cultured yeast decanted and added to start the fermentation at a temperature of 12-14 °C. Fermented in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature before bottling.
PAIRING: soft fish, spicy food, shellfish such as mussels or clams as an appetizer.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Alpha Zeta Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Alpha Zeta P Pinot Grigio 2015
- Lively and fresh aromas of crisp pear are accompanied by subtle notes of bread.
- A juicy palate with fresh acidity and a citrus twist on the finish.