Martini & Rossi (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
Dark red with a rich aroma of aromatic herbs, the Red Martini has that unique, full and unmistakably bitter flavour that vibrates the taste. Smooth or blended with orange juice, always and strictly with ice, soothes and pleases the spirit.
His luck was virtually immediate, thanks to his Vermuth, who was immediately exported to the United States where he had already been in the mix of mixed drinks at the end of the nineteenth century.
If you liked Martini Rosso 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Martini & Rossi
Martini Rosso 1L
- Colour: Martini Rosso 1L has an intense, deep red colour.
- Aroma: Complex on the nose, with fruity hints of guava and spice, completed with a touch of pistachio. Deep and bitter, and sweet aromas combine to create an enticing character.
- Taste: Rich on the palate, with a bittersweet sensation. Hints of sherry and gin botanicals, grapes, oak, and spice. Peppery aftertaste, with a resinous finish.
PRODUCER: Martini & Rossi.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Classic Italian liqueur created in 1863 by Luigi Rossi himself. Crafted from the finest selection of over 30 different kinds of local and international herbs, its beautiful and characteristic red colour is granted by natural caramel. The fine wines utilized in the manufacturing process give this spirit a woody character with depth and complexity. Perfect to be enjoyed chilled on its own, this sweet vermouth expression is also good as the main ingredient of the world-famous Manhattan cocktail, or in a simple, refreshing beverage mixed with lemon, orange juice and ice. Martini Rosso 1L was the first vermouth created by this house, and it quickly became a reference for the brand, and its low alcoholic content and sweet and refreshing character make it ideal for a summer sunset.
Martini & Rossi
Martini & Rossi is an Italian company that has been providing the world with fine Italian aperitifs, vermouths, and sparkling wines since 1863. Based in Italy, the brand is known for its beautifully produced products which are sure to catch the eye due to their colour and packaging. History In...
Buy Martini & Rossi Spirits:
Highlighted review about Martini Rosso 1L
More reviews about Martini Rosso 1L
Posted on 16/06/17 at 13.21
- Color: red amber.
- Odor: bitter nuances of selected herbs, fine sweetness of sugar.
- Taste: a rich bittersweet experience.
PRODUCER: Martini & Rossi....
Posted on 10/03/17 at 09.34
- View: Red Martini Between 1L wears a red cherry and garnet, With middle layer.
- Nose: Emits dominant flavors of anise and chocolate (chocolate in liquor), along With Other red...
Posted on 10/03/17 at 09.20
- Color: red brown.
- Flavour: fruity nose, snuff, bay leaf.
- Taste: complex palate, great finesse, bittersweet, notes snuff leaves, coffee....
Posted on 27/07/16 at 05.32
The Martini Rojo 1L is imposing
Posted on 12/03/15 at 17.47
-Color: Martini Rosso 1L has a red amber.
-Olor: Complex fruity nose with snuff, bay leaf.
-Taste: Fragrant and sweet and sour palate showing great finesse with notes of leaf snuff,...
Posted on 08/08/12 at 05.08
Posted on 23/11/18 at 12.31
Content: 1 l
Aged in stainless steel tanks for at least three weeks. amber color. Scent of herbs and spices. Typical full and persistent flavor. Serving suggestions: classic aperitif...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59