You will like to know that…
Aperol 1L is more than an aperitif, it is a way of life, a piece of the happiness of Italy that promotes your cocktails, your evenings, your evenings with friends, your parties. Since 1919, when the drink became popular among young Italians, this famous Italian drink has been gaining ground with the palates of half the world, becoming a symbol of the cosmopolite and the distinguished.
The Aperol 1L Spritz, a mixture of Aperol 1L , cava or champagne and soda, has become a cocktail of reference, capable of enamouring the most demanding palates.
The 1-litre bottle is ideal for preparing meals in large quantities.
Description of Aperol 1L
- Color: Aperol 1L has an intense ruby red and bright.
- Odour: emphasize its herbal and floral aromas combined with notes of citrus.
- Taste: light and refreshing flavor: combined in Aperol Spritz is ideal for those who prefer less bitter than beer options.
CONSUMER DETAILS: One of the classic methods of consumption is the Aperol Spritz, a drink most consumed among young people across Europe appetizer:
- 2 Parts of Aperol
- 3 Parts of champagne / sparkling wine
- 1 Hit soda
- 1 slice orange
- Ice cubes
PREPARATION APEROL SPRITZ:
- Full width glass with ice cubes.
- Add champagne or sparkling wine.
- Add Aperol.
- Fill with soda.
- Removes slowly.
- Serve with an orange slice.
ALCOHOL: 11% Vol
The Campari Group, founded in 1860, is now a major part of the spirits industry worldwide. The group has a portfolio which includes more than 50 premium and super premium brands which are offered locally, regionally, and globally across 190 countries. Today, the Campari Group is the sixth-largest premium spirits provider in the world.More about the Winery