Vermentino di Gallura
Sella & Mosca Monteoro Vermentino di Gallura 201975cl
Sella & Mosca Monteoro Vermentino di Gallura 2019
Description of Sella & Mosca Monteoro Vermentino di Gallura 2019
Sella & Mosca Monteoro Vermentino di Gallura 2019 (Vermentino)
- View: Yellow light straw with light golden reflections.
- Nose: complex, with fruity notes of pineapple, apple, lychee and Zitrusfruechten complemented by sage, thyme and a delicate touch of nutmeg.
- Mouth: complex, mineral and fineness is presented.
APPELLATION: Vermentino di Gallura (Sardinia, Italy).
VINEYARD: Sella & Mosca.
GRAPES: Vermentino (100%).
AGEING: On the lees in steel for 4 months.
PREPARATION: The vines of this variety growing on the slopes oriented to the south of Mount Limbara, a terroir that originates from the decomposition of granite subsoil. Here, about 200 meters above sea level, the climate is Mediterranean and temperature changes are important, allowing the berries to ripen accumulating the maximum expression of the variety. Clusters, carefully collected by the winery equipment Sella & Mosca, undergo a slight cold maceration and then fermented at a temperature of 15 ° C in steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Meat dishes, mittelkraeftigen Asian dishes, game birds and pork.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
Sella & Mosca is a winery that arose thanks to two men and their love of the land. This estate is now 650 hectares in total, 520 of which are vineyards, making it one of the largest estates in Europe. Located on the Italian island of Sardinia, this winery has been providing both vines and wines to the world since 1890.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sella & Mosca Monteoro Vermentino di Gallura 2019
The colour of the Sella & Mosca Monteoro Vermentino di Gallura is inter yellow and transparent. Honey aromas. It is what you can call a fruity wine.
Has a very cheerful colour. On the nose, white fruits noticeable. It just tasted like grape.
- View: clear and bright straw yellow.
- Nose: delicate floral notes of key blocks.
- Mouth: citrus flavors, warm softness, a strong and complex varietal character, outcrops rich Mediterranean flora. balanced acidity different sensations in the end, a nice freshness.
APPELLATION: Vermentino di Gallura.
VINEYARD: Sella & Mosca
GRAPES: 100% Vermentino.
PAIRING: fish, crustaceans and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%