Bisol Jeio Rose
£13.05 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Bisol Jeio Rose right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bisol
Bisol Jeio Rose (Merlot and Pinot Noir)
- View: delicate pink with fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: elegant fragrance and complex aromas of rose, notes of fresh fruit and lychees.
- Mouth: The sip is full, savory, harmonious, with well-balanced acidity.
APPELLATION: Prosecco Brut.
GRAPES: 50% Merlot, 50% Pinot Noir.
AGEING: in steel tanks for 10 months.
PREPARATION: A brief period of maceration gives the wine its slightly pink and determines the action of the aromatic varietals substances that enhance the floral characteristics, fruity and surprisingly typical of the grape. The long and gradual fermentation cycle, together with a sustained period in the presence of yeast, both wine and during the re-fermentation, gives delicacy and elegance to this cuveé and makes persistent on the palate.
PAIRING: Appetizers, white meat dishes and seafood dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
The first testimony attesting the presence of the Bisol family in the historical heart of the Prosecco production area, is found in the Venetian Republic of 1542, in which the Bisol appear as "workers' trustees" of a vast estate belonging to the noble family of the From Pula: a territory called...
Buy Bisol Wine:
Veneto (Sparkling Wine)
Bisol Belstar Prosecco
Prosecco Veneto (Sparkling Wine)
Bisol Jeio Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Brut
Prosecco Di Conegliano-Valdobbiadene (Sparkling Wine)
More reviews about Bisol Jeio Rose
Posted on 30/11/19 at 11.14
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- It's very soft, fruity and easy drinking.
- Delicate pink colour with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Elegant and complex nose with rose notes, hints of fresh fruit, citrus and lychees.
- Harmonious and persistent with a dry and long lasting finish.