Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 201775cl
Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2017
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Valpolicella Ripasso (Veneto, Italy)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Corvina, Corvina Veronese, Rondinella, Corvinone|
|James Suckling Score:||93|
Description of Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2017
Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2017 (Corvina, Corvina Veronese, Rondinella and Corvinone)
- View: Intense ruby color.
- Nose: Rich spicy perfume with hints of black pepper and a hint of raisins
- Mouth: Taste balanced, intense and spicy, full-bodied, with flavors of sweet cherries.
APPELLATION: Conca d'Oro (Sicily, Italy).
VINEYARD: Wine Tomassi.
GRAPES: Corvina Veronese (70%), Rondinella (25%) and Corvinona (5%).
AGEING: 15 months in Slovenian oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are refermentadas on the skins of grapes Amarone, using the "Ripasso" method. It aging took place in Slovenian oak barrels of 65 hectoliters, for a period of 15 months.
WINE PAIRING: red and white meats, fresh cheeses and aged and hunting.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
How to serve
The Tommasi vineyard is the success story of a small family business from the Veneto which grew into a truly Italy-wide company.More about the Winery
Reviews of Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2017
- This wines has aromas of dark berry fruit with spice and black pepper notes and a hint of raisin.
- It is opulent and smooth, with lovely intensity of fruit and some spicy notes with sweet cherry flavours on the finish.
- 70% Corvina Veronese, 25% Rondinella, 5% Corvinone.
Tommasi Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014
Bright red and purple reflections. The main aromas were coffee and wood. Perfect. Fresh, light and a delicious taste.