The winery Bertani elaborates this Bertani Valpolicella Ripasso , a red wine from Valpolicella Ripasso with a blend based on merlot, rondinella and corvina veronese grapes. The Bertani Valpolicella Ripasso is the ideal red to combine with semi-cured cheese and cheese. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES OF Bertani Valpolicella Ripasso 2015:
- View: dark purple, violet reflections.
- Nose: intense, sharp and broad aromas of ripe red fruit, blackberry, black currant, ripe cherry, both in confectionery and liquor.
- Mouth: Velvety and harmonious, full and round, agile and lively nerve, a crunchy mouth, fruity and varietal.
APPELLATION: Valpolicella Ripasso.
GRAPES: Corvina, Rondinella and Merlot.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
“- Ripasso is a wine from Verona’s country tradition and is made using a very old winemaking practice called “ripasso”. This technique involves reintroducing the young Valpolicella wine to the skins at the end of the fermentation of Recioto. The wine becomes warm and mature. In Ripasso there is the freshness and drinkability of the Valpolicella, but also the richer and more concentrated sensations of chocolate and sour cherry from the dried grapes.
- It has an intense purple-red colour with purplish highlights. On the nose it has a very clean and intense aroma of ripe red fruit with hints of dark fruit, such as bramble, blackcurrant and ripe cherry. It is velvety and well-balanced, full and round while maintaining a lively and intense grip, with a sapid aftertaste.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bertani Ripasso Valpolicella 2013:
- View: red, medium intensity.
- Nose: soft and sweet fruit notes, with hints of chocolate end.
- Mouth: wide range of red berry fruits like cherry, wild cherries and currants.
GRAPES: Corvina 80%, Rondinella 20%.
WINE PAIRING: pasta dishes with meat, red meat, seasoned cheese.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.