Valle de Uco
Zuccardi Serie a Malbec Rose Valle de Uco 201475cl Volume
Zuccardi Serie a Malbec Rose Valle de Uco 2016
Description of Zuccardi Serie a Malbec Rose Valle de Uco 2014
Zuccardi Serie a Malbec Rose Valle de Uco 2014 (Malbec)
TASTING NOTES OF Zuccardi Serie a Malbec Rose Valle de Uco 2014:
- View: intense cherry.
- Nose: ripe fruit, creamy strawberry and cherry.
- Mouth: a lively acidity and a refreshing finish.
APPELLATION: Uco Valley.
VINES: Familia Zuccardi
PAIRING: fatty fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews of Zuccardi Serie a Malbec Rose Valle de Uco 2014
- More complex, savoury and food-friendly than many a rose, this has an intense cherry-like colour, ripe, creamy strawberry and cherry fruit, and zippy acidity to make a refreshing finish.
- An aromatic rose to fit for any occasion.
- At Zuccardi it is clearly understood that quality starts in the vineyards. Through extensive research and the use of technology such as electromagnetic mapping of soil, they are reaching ever greater understandings of the "terroir" and how to match soils with the most appropriate grape variety. With extensive vineyard holdings in Maipu, Santa Rosa and increasingly at high altitude sites in the Uco Valley, the quality at Zuccardi is ever improving as these wines find their place. Every aspect of viticulture at Zuccardi, from irrigation techniques, trellising and training, pruning and harvesting is constantly reviewed and improved upon whilst always remains true to their principles of sustainability.
- Hand-picked grapes in plastic boxes during the second week of March. The grapes were selected, de-stemmed, crushed and macerated for 12 hours in order to extract colours and aromas. The juice was separated from the skin and fermented at low temperatures (15-18Cº) with selected yeast. Then stabilised and bottled.