Trends:

Valle de Cafayate

El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016

75cl

El Esteco Don David Malbec 2018

£11.10
£11.10

This product is out of stock
You can buy El Esteco Don David Malbec 2018

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2016 Other vintages
2018 and 2017
Appellation:Valle de Cafayate (North-West, Argentina)
Winery: El Esteco
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Malbec
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 14%
El Esteco produces this El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016 , a red wine from Valle de Cafayate that is based on the best of malbec of 2016 and has an alcoholic strength of 14%. Drinks&Co users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Description of El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016

El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016 (Malbec)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Color red vivacious.
  • Nose: Aromas of plum jam and raisins combine with notes of snuff pipe, vanilla and toast.
  • Mouth: Sweet and balanced wine with soft tannins with hints of dried fruit and snuff. Long and pleasant finish.

APPELLATION: Valle de Cafayate

VINEYARD: The Esteco

GRAPES: 100% Malbec

AGEING: 70% of the wine is aged in contact with French and American oak, and the remaining 30% is kept in stainless steel tanks for 9 months

PREPARATION: alcoholic fermentation between 26 ° C and 28 ° C, and malolactic fermentation contact oak for 9 months.

PAIRING: Red meats, semi-hard cheeses and stews, stuffed pasta

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16º - 18º C

ALCOHOL: 14%

See more

Reviews of El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016:Rate El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016:

4 /5

I bought a box in my usual wine shop.
Classic red cherry color of a 2016. Smells like chocolate. Fruity taste.
View more
,
Reviews of other vintages of El Esteco Don David Malbec 201620182017

4/5

Inviting smoke and spice on the nose is complemented by redcurrats and ripe, lush cherries Everything you could want in a malbec plum jam, tobacco, dark chocolate and vanilla come together in this medium to full bodied wine with a long lasting finish
View more

4/5

- Color a purple, black color
- The taste boiled cherries and dried fruit with significant tobacco and chocolate notes, balanced, sweet and spicy tannins on the palate with Trockenobst- and Tabakanklängen, mouth-filling reverberation
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
View more

Other products from the winery