Valle de Cafayate
El Esteco Don David Malbec 201675cl
El Esteco Don David Malbec 2018
Description of El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016
El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016 (Malbec)
- View: Color red vivacious.
- Nose: Aromas of plum jam and raisins combine with notes of snuff pipe, vanilla and toast.
- Mouth: Sweet and balanced wine with soft tannins with hints of dried fruit and snuff. Long and pleasant finish.
APPELLATION: Valle de Cafayate
VINEYARD: The Esteco
GRAPES: 100% Malbec
AGEING: 70% of the wine is aged in contact with French and American oak, and the remaining 30% is kept in stainless steel tanks for 9 months
PREPARATION: alcoholic fermentation between 26 ° C and 28 ° C, and malolactic fermentation contact oak for 9 months.
PAIRING: Red meats, semi-hard cheeses and stews, stuffed pasta
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16º - 18º C
Reviews of El Esteco Don David Malbec 2016
- The taste boiled cherries and dried fruit with significant tobacco and chocolate notes, balanced, sweet and spicy tannins on the palate with Trockenobst- and Tabakanklängen, mouth-filling reverberation
- Allergens: Contains sulfites