Elaboration of Les Alcusses 2014
Les Alcusses 2014 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell, Merlot, Tempranillo and Syrah)
TASTING NOTES OF Les Alcusses 2014:
- View: dark cherry, ruby trim and middle layer, a thin tear in glass.
- Nose: fruity plums, cherries and some violets.
- Mouth: rich, ripe, fruity, complex and powerful.
GRAPES: 30% Monastrell, Petit Verdot 30%, 25% Cabernet sauvignon, 15% Grenache dyer.
AGEING: 8 months average French oak barrels for three or four years.
PREPARATION: Total destemming. Traditional maceration and fermentation in stainless steel tanks. indigenous yeast. malolactic fermentation tank with lees work.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Celler del Roure their wanderings began in 1996 with 20Ha. of vineyards in the town of Moixent, expanding later with a new 40ha farm. in the valley of Les Alcusses (Serra Grossa), where it has located the new winery, with facilities that improve the old cellar (stainless steel tanks, pneumatic press ...).More about the Winery
Reviews of Les Alcusses 2014
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright cherry. Aroma ripe fruit, sweet spices,
creamy oak, expressive. Taste flavourful, fruity, toasty, round
- Score: 90
- Tasting: cherry, garnet rim. Flavor spicy, ripe
Fruit, bush herbs, hints of carpentry. On the palate
tasty, spicy, ripe tannins, good acidity,
- Score: 91
A beautiful colour. Mainly strawberry smell. The best aftertaste of Valencia.