Renzo Masi produces this Renzo Masi Bianco Vergine Valdichiana , a white wine from Valdichiana based on trebbiano, malvasia bianca, malvasía and chardonnay. Drinks&Co users evaluate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“- The family Renzo Masi is located in Rufina at home
- The Chianti from the Rufina area is a complex, intense Chianti, which has proven to be particularly durable
- The father Renzo has advanced the company in his calm, prudent way
- The son Paolo has completed the wine-growing college and has since been working with much enthusiasm and expertise in the family business
- Renzo Masi has vineyards in the Cru-location west of Rufina Basciano
- The valleys are here narrower than in the Classico area, the slopes steeper
- The processing is cumbersome, the result is exzellent.Dieser white wine is young and fresh, invigorating and fresh apple flavors and garden herbs
- Perfect as an aperitif, appetizers like "Antipasti Misti" or "tapas', fish, shellfish, pasta with light sauces, poultry and white meats (veal) or soft cheese
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“TASTING NOTES OF Renzo Masi Bianco Vergine Valdichiana 2017:
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: powerful fragrance of apples and herbs.
- Mouth: flowers and citrus notes very marked. A final with slightly floral aromas and an incredible freshness.
GRAPES: Trebbiano, Chardonnay, Malvasia.
WINE PAIRING: Fish and molsucos.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“This wine from Masi Agricola goes well with any meal, to cap it off. A special white wine for special moments.
I don't know much about wines from Tuscany, but I was surprised by the golden brown colour. Aromatic notes of bananas and lychees, sweet and fresh. Powerful attack.”