Rafael Palacios (Valdeorras)
£17.13 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£102.78 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£154.17 + £18.81 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.26 points for each unit bought
The Galician winery Rafael Palacios bears the name of its owner that is none other than the son of Dn. José Palacios Remondo, founder of the homonymous winery and passionate white wine producer. After creating his first wine in the family winery, Rafael Palacios decided to embark on his own soil and chose the Bibei Valley to start his own company. That is where the godello grape vineyards are found, excellent for the production of fine white wines, cultivated in a traditional and respectful manner avoiding all use of synthetic treatments and pesticides.
From the hand of the winery of Rafael Palacios we invite you to discover this Louro 2018, a delicious white wine with DO Valdeorras produced from a perfect selection of the best godello and treixadura grapes. The harvest of the grapes was carried out selectively taking into account the cultivation plot and its orientation. The Louro 2018 has a four-month aging on its own fine lees in French oak vats from the Norman forests.
This exquisite wine of straw yellow color and golden and greenish reflections delights us with its fresh, intense and balanced aromas of white fruit, flowers, citrus, and citric notes. After enjoying its perfume there is nothing left but to have the pleasure of tasting this unctuous white with an excellent level of acidity, very good structure, and prolonged finish.
Technical sheet · Louro
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Pairing:||StartersRegional CuisineFishRiceSeafoodSnacks and appetizersJapanese CuisinePaellaBluefishWhitefishShrimp|
If you liked Louro 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Rafael Palacios
Louro 2018 (Godello and Treixadura)
TASTING NOTES OF [ ] :
- View: straw yellow, greenish and golden reflections. Clean and bright
- Nose: intense, fresh, balanced, aromas of white fruit, floral notes, citrus and herbaceous. Mineral background
- Mouth: unctuous and of excellent acidity. It has a long finish and good structure.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Valdeorras
VINEYARD: Rafael Palacios
GRAPES: Godello, Treixadura
AGING: 4 months on its fine lees in French oak foudres from the forests of Normandy of 3,500 liters.
ELABORATION: Selective harvest by plot and orientation.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, appetizers and canapés, rices, paella, fish, blue fish, white fish, seafood, prawns
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 7-9ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 13.5%
Rafael Palacios is the son of D. Jose Palacios Remondo (founder of Bodegas Palacios Remondo) and a passion for making white wines. After making his first target in the family winery, Plácet, decides to create his own winery in Galicia, in the Valley Bibei under the name of Valdeorras, where he...
Buy Rafael Palacios Wine:
Highlighted review about Louro 2018
Posted on 26/04/19 at 23.19
More reviews about Louro 2018
Posted on 15/07/19 at 09.55
Posted on 26/06/19 at 04.33
Louro Godello 2018
- View: A view, godello Louro presents a bright straw yellow color with green trim
- Nose: The nose Louro Godello is fresh but intense aroma where we see hints of fennel, chestnut flower honey and rosemary
- Palate: The palate, Louro Godello is a cool but voluptuous and fleshy wine, complex and fruity pass and high minerality
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 6 and 8 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13. 5th
Posted on 21/05/19 at 04.27
- View: Bright yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: Aromas of fresh white fruit, anise and mineral mouth
- Palate: The palate: is fresh, with volume and well balanced. pleasantly bitter finish
Aging: Fermented in French oak barrels, raised on its lees for 4 months Grapes: Godello
Pairing: octopus, razor clams, shellfish and white fish
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louro 2017
Reviews about Louro 2015
Reviews about Louro 2014