As Sortes 2017
Rafael Palacios (Valdeorras)
£314.97 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£629.95 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£944.92 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 4.83 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · As Sortes
If you liked As Sortes 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Rafael Palacios
As Sortes 2017 (Godello)
- View: Golden yellow color, very clean and stands out for its beautiful shine.
- Nose: The aroma is very complex. It can be perceived ripe fruit, light floral aromas, mineral and it is also possible to see some sweet spices with some toasty notes.
- Mouth: In notable for being very broad, intense, rich and voluminous palate, shows a huge elegacia. white fruit is perceived as pear, certain citrus flavors and a slight mineral memory. Excellent balance between acidity and sweetness. Its finish is long and persistent.
APPELLATION: O.D. Valdeorras.
VINEYARD: Rafael Palacios.
AGEING: This wine spent 8 months in French oak barrels.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are grown in sandy soil of decomposed granite. Harvesting is done manually, then brought to press pressing steel and most juice is extracted. This is placed to ferment and after this the wine is stored in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: Sushi; dishes prepared with spices, white meats, Asian cuisine.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Rafael Palacios is the son of D. Jose Palacios Remondo (founder of Bodegas Palacios Remondo) and a passion for making white wines. After making his first target in the family winery, Plácet, decides to create his own winery in Galicia, in the Valley Bibei under the name of Valdeorras, where he...
Buy Rafael Palacios Wine:
Highlighted review about As Sortes 2017
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
Rafael Palacios As Sortes Val do Bibei 2017
More reviews about As Sortes 2017
Posted on 06/05/19 at 15.03
- belongs to the D. O. Valdeorras and grapes is made 100% Godella, organically grown.
- Located on the higher slopes of the Valley of Bibei.
- This is a golden colored wine with elegant tears.
- It gives off intense fruit and floral aromas, accompanied by citrus notes and slight toasted nuances.
- In the mouth it has an intense and deep inlet.
- Its texture is oily, with a perfect acidity that brings freshness.
- The finish is long and persistent.
- This wine has been aged 8 months on its lees in French oak barrels.
- It is recommended to accompany white fish sauce, oriental, sushi dishes and spicy dishes.
Posted on 29/12/18 at 04.07
Posted on 11/12/18 at 10.54
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 8 ° to 10 ° C
- PAIRING: White meat, White fish in sauce, Cod, Oriental dishes, spicy dishes, Sushi, Tempura.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about As Sortes 2013
As Sortes 2013 , vinazo que descubrí en una cena en el Celler de Can Roca
Reviews about As Sortes 2016
Reviews about As Sortes 2009
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: fresh, fresh fruit, white
flowers, powerfull, fragrant herbs, mineral. Palate: flavourful,
fruity, good acidity, balanced, fresh.
- Score: 93