Elaboration of Lamborghini Campoleone 2008
Lamborghini Campoleone 2008
- View: Lamborghini Campoleone 2008 is deep ruby red color,
- Nose: The bouquet is very large, with notes of cassis and plum, violet, snuff, leather with a balsamic and slightly spicy.
- Mouth: The tannins are ripe and welcoming, and the finish is long and persistent.
PAIRING: Perfect with grilled red meat, game, strong cheeses and chocolate.
GRAPES: Merlot, Sangiovese
Reviews of Lamborghini Campoleone 2008
- View: Lamborghini Campoleone 2006 shows a red-purple
- Nose: has an extraordinary perfume leather, smoke, cassis, prunes and plums.
- Mouth: A rich full-bodied wine with a voluptuous texture, with layers of concentrated fruit and sweet tannins. A great record with great long finish, explosive. It is a wine of great stature and of great intensity.
Grapes: 50% Merlot and 50% Sangiovese
Clear ruby red colour. Slight smell of tea in this Umbria. It has a slightly sweet taste.
Brillant ruby red colour, high layer. Aromas of oak. Cool and pleasant.