Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
£468.19 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Tignanello Antinori Toscana Double Magnum 2008 right now.
Technical sheet · Tignanello Antinori Toscana
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Tenuta Tignanello Antinori|
|Volume:||300cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese|
|Pairing:||MeatChickenPastaRiceDuckRed meatRisottoPasta Bolognese|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello Antinori Toscana Double Magnum 2008 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES Tignanello 2008:
- View: intense ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: Powerful and complex wine on the nose, spicy notes, aromas of red fruit, smoke and balsamic sensations; cherries, plums, licorice and rosemary.
- Mouth: mouth full of flavor, elegant, with lots of volume and excellent balance in texture, and oak, perfectly fused in the finish, spicy and fruity aftertaste.
GRAPES: Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon.
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and...
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
More reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana Double Magnum 2008
Posted on 27/01/19 at 03.33
I found it a wonderful product
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana Double Magnum 2016
Antinori Tignanello Toscana Double Magnum 2016
Bright red and purple reflections. Nice cherry smell. The mild flavour and the chocolate were present.
I would be very happy if I received the Antinori Tignanello Toscana Double Magnum as birthday present.
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana Double Magnum 2015
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Toscana Tignanello Doppio Double Magnum 2015
I took this Tuscany during a brunch.
I tried it at a dinner with several friends and I really liked it.
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana Double Magnum 2014
Tenuta Tignanello Tignanello Toscana Double Magnum 2014
Red with purple highlights. I liked its toasted aromas. Drinkable.
Marchesi Antinori Tignanello Toscana Double Magnum 2014
Red ruby colour with reddish brown tinges. Toffee smell, followed by coffee smell. The texture of this wine from Antinori was oily.
- View: strong ruby red.
- Nose: fragrant notes of ripe red fruits and spices grow well balanced on the nose. The palate is rich, full and round, pleasantly dense that not concealed his inimitable elegance and complexity.
- Mouth: powerful, fruits, chocolate, citrus, sweet, velvety tannins, along with a well balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%