Tignanello Antinori Toscana 201775cl
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2017
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Tuscany (Tuscany, Italy)|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese|
|James Suckling Score:||96|
Description of Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2017
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2017 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese)
- View: beautiful ruby red with some purple flashes.
- Nose: spicy aroma is perceived but not overwhelmed by floral nuances in harmony with clearly perceptible fruity notes.
- Mouth: is very vibrant and attractive, full of fruity flavors and a spicy background. It has an easy passage texture and a long finish.
APPELLATION: IGT Toscana, Italy.
VINEYARD: Marchesi Antinori.
GRAPES: Cabernet and Sangiovese.
AGEING: some months in oak barrels.
PREPARATION: grapes are harvested at low temperature and are screened under stringent quality control. Then the chosen de-stemmed and macerated to the cold. The obtained fermented in tanks weeks a stainless steel, controlled process. the result is passed to oak barrels, where it will keep several months. It concluded time, clarified and bottled.
WINE PAIRING: Red meats, pastas, spicy dishes, strong cheese flavors, Asian dishes.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18-20 ° C
How to serve
The Antinori family has been making wine for over six hundred years, since Giovanni di Piero Antinori became part of the Arte Fiorentina dei Vinattieri in 1385. Throughout its long history, spanning 26 generations, the family has always personally managed the business making innovative, sometimes courageous choices, always with unwavering respect for tradition and the land.More about the Winery
Reviews of Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2017
- The spicy and balsamic sensations which give additional complexity are also quite important. The wine is ample and enveloping on the palate with supple tannins and a savoury freshness which fully respects the character and personality of the Sangiovese grape.
- The balance between acidity and tannins is excellent, and the finish and aftertaste are of a lovely length and persistence.