Discover More About Our Products
Tignanello 2015 is the perfect example of a Tuscan wine, characterized by a careful selection of Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
The 2015 harvest enjoyed particularly favourable weather conditions during the season, which led to the harvesting of healthy, ripe grapes between September and October. Tignanello 2015, gives the palate a rich and enveloping flavour, complex and long on the finish. The nose can appreciate notes of ripe fruit, licorice and chocolate.
Few people know that the label for this wine was designed by the famous architect Silvio Coppola (1920-1985) in 1974. Niccolò Antinori, father of the current Honorary President, Marquis Piero Antinori, signed the label. The label bears the coat of arms of the Antinori family, with the motto Te Duce Proficio (search for excellence), and the stylized sun of Tignanello.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Tuscany (Tuscany, Italy)|
|Winery:||Tenuta Tignanello Antinori|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese|
Elaboration of Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015:
- View: ruby red, garnet reflections.
- Nose: notes of red fruits like plums and cherries with licorice, mint and pepper.
- Mouth: perfect balance between soft tannins and acidity, rich flavor, full-bodied, smooth and persistent.
GRAPES: 80% Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon15%, 5% Cabernet Franc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
How to serve
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and galestro, are a unique feature that, together with the particular position of the vineyards, are located at an average height of 350-400 m asl , have allowed to obtain products with a strong character and accentuated elegance: the grapes enjoy hot days and cool nights during the growing season.More about the Winery
Reviews of Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015
- The spicy and balsamic sensations which give additional complexity are also quite important. The wine is ample and enveloping on the palate with supple tannins and a savoury freshness which fully respects the character and personality of the Sangiovese grape.
- The balance between acidity and tannins is excellent, and the finish and aftertaste are of a lovely length and persistence.