Tignanello Antinori Toscana 200375cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
The Marchesi Antinori Tignanello Toscana Rosso 2003 is produced by Antinori family of Florence, one of the world's oldest and most distinguished wine producers, has lived in Tuscany since the 14th century and celebrated its 625th anniversary as wine makers in 2010. The current company president, Marchese Piero Antinori, believes in the tradition that the primary role of wine is to accompany food and enhance the dining experience. In Florence, the Antinori family has led a "Renaissance" in Italian wine making by combining long traditions, a love of authenticity and a dynamic innovative spirit
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2003 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Tuscany (Tuscany, Italy)|
|Winery:||Tenuta Tignanello Antinori|
Description of Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003 (Sangiovese)
- View: Tignanello 2003 is intense ruby red with light garnet reflections.
- Nose: Complex and well blended Perfume snuff blackberry, currant jam and curry.
- Palate: The palate is silky feeling extends deliquescent volume and sweetness. The tannins are sweet and well rounded, slightly tannic perception, the final tasting, further extends the persistence of the wine.
GRAPES: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc
How to serve
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and galestro, are a unique feature that, together with the particular position of the vineyards, are located at an average height of 350-400 m asl , have allowed to obtain products with a strong character and accentuated elegance: the grapes enjoy hot days and cool nights during the growing season.More about the Winery
Reviews of Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003
- The spicy and balsamic sensations which give additional complexity are also quite important. The wine is ample and enveloping on the palate with supple tannins and a savoury freshness which fully respects the character and personality of the Sangiovese grape.
- The balance between acidity and tannins is excellent, and the finish and aftertaste are of a lovely length and persistence.