Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2001
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
Technical sheet · Tignanello Antinori Toscana
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2001 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Tenuta Tignanello Antinori|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc (5%), Sangiovese|
|Pairing:||MeatPastaRiceRed meatRisottoPasta Bolognese|
If you liked Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2001, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2001 (Cabernet Franc and Sangiovese)
- View: Tignanello 2001 is intense ruby red View.
- Nose: has a good Nariztic complexity linked to the expression of the variety Sangiovese and wood notes on the basis of a refinement.
- Palate: The palate is full and persistent with soft, sweet tannins.
GRAPES: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and...
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2016
Tuscany (Red Wine)
Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva 2014
Chianti Classico (Red Wine)
Tignanello Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva 2015
Chianti Classico (Red Wine)
Highlighted review about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2001
Posted on 03/05/12 at 04.40
Antinori Tignanello 2001
More reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2001
Posted on 17/07/18 at 12.32
-View: Intense ruby red hue.
-Nose: Powerful and expressive fragrance of liquorice, red fruits and raspberries.
-Mouth: fine and structured, with acidic and salty notes, but well balanced tannins.
APPELLATION: Tuscany, Italy.
UVA: Sangiovese (80%), Cabernet Franc (5%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (15%).
AGEING: Fourteen months in French oak barrels and twelve months bottled conditioned rooms.
PREPARATION: It starts with a delicate maceration to avoid astringency in grapes. The fermentation was carried out in wooden vats with a temperature below 30 °C. Finally, the malolactic fermentation takes place in new barrels so they can be aged in French oak barrels.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Posted on 11/08/17 at 20.02
Marchesi Antinori Tignanello 2001
The price-quality ratio is unbeatable.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2013
- The spicy and balsamic sensations which give additional complexity are also quite important. The wine is ample and enveloping on the palate with supple tannins and a savoury freshness which fully respects the character and personality of the Sangiovese grape.
- The balance between acidity and tannins is excellent, and the finish and aftertaste are of a lovely length and persistence.
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2012
Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012
- 80% Sangiovese, 5 % Cabernet Franc, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon.