You will like to know that…
Santa Cristina Rosso Toscana 2015 is the 71st edition of the success wine of Santa Cristina Antinori. This red, first created by Marchese Niccoló Antinori in 1946, helped the Italian winery to reach fame and glory in the world of wines. Amongst wine experts, this Cuvee belongs to the category of tendency products. With love, dedication and care, it's his son Piero Antinori who's responsible for the harmonic synergy of terroir, harvest and hand work. The final touch is added by an excellent vintage with a warm and dry climate for a slow ripening phase. This way the Santa Cristina Rosso received its deliciously fruity bite of acidity.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Tuscany (Tuscany, Italy)|
|Winery:||Santa Cristina Antinori|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese, Syrah|
Elaboration of Santa Cristina Antinori Toscana 2015
Santa Cristina Antinori Toscana 2015 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese and Syrah)
TASTING NOTES OF Antinori Santa Cristina 2015:
- View: red, purple flashes.
- Nose: Intense and complex nose of ripe red fruit with balsamic notes of eucalyptus and mint.
- Mouth: full and supple on the palate, a wine of great pleasure to drink with a final and fruity aftertaste.
GRAPES: Sangiovese Mainly, small amounts of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
How to serve
Reviews of Santa Cristina Antinori Toscana 2015
- Full and supple on the palate, it is a wine of much drinking pleasure with a fruity finish and aftertaste.
- Vineyard: The grapes for Santa Cristina come from selected vineyards in central Tuscany. The Merlot harvest took place first followed by Syrah & Cabernet, with the first Sangiovese grapes being picked two to three weeks later.
Santa Cristina Rosso 2014
Cherry red colour. Pleasant smell of tea. An intense red.