Ferrari Maximum Brut
Product not available in United Kingdom
£20.70 + £6.30 Shipping (7 - 9 days)
Shipping: Food Explore (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.31 points for each unit bought
Ferrari Maximum Brut is one of the flagship products of Ferrari, an Italian winery whose recent conquest of the wine world with its splendid sparklings could make us forget about the other eponymous car company. Indeed, the sparkling this cellar has become a market leader for Italian sparkling wines made according to the "Classico" method. The Ferrari Maximum Brut is elaborated with Chardonnay grapes, which surprise with their delightful aromas and certainly help to make every occasion even more enjoyable.
Technical sheet · Ferrari Maximum Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Ferrari Maximum Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ferrari
Ferrari Maximum Brut (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES of Ferrari Maximum Brut :
- View: deep straw yellow
- Nose: A soft bouquet, but positive and persistent, with a note of ripe fruit notes accompanied by crusty bread, hazelnuts and multicoloured floral aromas.
- Mouth: Dry, elegant and well balanced. Shows a remarkable personality with intense fruit notes that are typical of Chardonnay accompanied by suggestive hints of vanilla and yeast remain long on the palate.
PAIRING: fresh cheeses, Raw fish dishes, Risotto, Seafood pasta
Buy Ferrari Wine:
More reviews about Ferrari Maximum Brut
Posted on 13/02/16 at 07.31
Ferrari Trento Maximum
It is a wine with all the character of the .
Posted on 16/01/15 at 05.18
Ferrari Spumante Maximum Brut, a pleasant experience
Posted on 02/09/14 at 10.10
- View: Ferrari Maximum Brut is a deep straw yellow color.
- Nose: A soft bourquet but positive and persistent, with a note of ripe fruit notes accompanied by crusty bread, hazelnuts and multicolored floral aromas.
- Mouth: Dry, elegant and well balanced. It shows a remarkable personality with intense fruity notes typical of the Chardonnay accompanied by attractive nuances of vanilla and yeast remain long on the palate.