“- Distinctive, 6-8 months in oak matured red wine from Lagrein, which makes its appearance only in the Trentino and South Tyrol
- Dark color and an embossed of wild berries, graphite and spices scent
- Sophisticated varietal character with a fine Trentino-stamping ..
- that records the wine line Castel Firmian of
- The grapes come exclusively from its own D.O.C.-vineyards and is vinified in one of the most advanced wineries in the region
- In addition to demand 'international' varietal which includes the specialties of the region are Video- some more than 100 years in Trentino home course maintained
- These include the expressive Lagrein well as the exquisite Teroldego, the great classics of Trentino
- Allergens: contains sulfites”