In the result of tio pepe en rama on Drinks&Co you can find, for example, Wasabi en Polvo 50g saving money in order to buy it at this very moment, from your favorite device. Do not delay, buy a Herbs and spices Regional Co right now for only £3.16.
“Very intense flor notes, with rich hints of hay, flax and toasted almonds and hazelnuts. Just a hint of baked apple in the background. Herbal infusion and buttery notes, beautifully warm. Light farmy touches too. Really fresh, beautifully intense again. There's flor and brine, bitter almonds and...”
“The winter was dry and very warm, causing an advanced budding of the strain. Spring was warm and very dry. A vegetative cycle with little water produced a greater concentration in the grapes and a drop in production. Sporadic rainfall in July and at the beginning of August favored a good ripening...”
“- This Merlot offering from Rust en Vrede, affirms their excellence as red wine specialists.
- Ripe plums, mulberry, liquorice, thyme and cured meats on the nose follow through on the palate - showing this complex wine as juicy and savoury simultaneously.
- Judicious use of oak alongside skin...”
“Fresh Tannat grape, blended with Pinenc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Black fruit and soft spicy notes, this wine is well balanced with well-integrated tannins. The vineyards of Saint Mont are among some of the oldest in France. The harvest is still hand picked and has been a very popular wine with...”
- A jar of 250 g of peaches Les Philos.
- Peach in syrup artisan fruit of the family farm.
PRODUCER: Les Filos.
- Origin: Catalonia.
- Made by hand with natural ingredients.
- Cut a regular dice, very tasty and meaty texture, can remember during the...”
A bottle of 50 gr wasabi powder.
PRODUCER: Regional Co.
- The paste is wasabi horseradish has become an essential ingredient in sushi. It is also used in other dishes from the kitchen of that country.
- User: mixing a small amount of wasabi powder...”
“Pale shiny yellow colour with green reflections. The nose has toasted notes with fresh aromas of apricot, grapefruit and green plum. This is a crispy Chardonnay with a round attack and a lovely minerality. Great balance between fruit and distinctive acidity.”
“Sulfur presently dominates the nose and renders it unreadable. Otherwise there is good density and vivacity to the delicious and mineral-inflected middle weight flavors that deliver fine length on the delineated, intense and balanced finale. This is lovely and I like the refreshing salinity”
“TASTING NOTES:View: Rosado as a rose petal, clean and very delicate appearance.Nose: Aromas of flowers and some very expressive notes of candied fruits. The fund is sweetish, with some herbal nuances.Mouth: It has a light density, which makes it refreshing. Its flavors are balanced, with aromas...”
“- Color: bare, shiny light gold with greenish hues Fragrance: in the nose of the limestone soil betrays itself with fresh aromas of grapefruit, flint and almost stony mineral notes Taste: on the palate felt mineral, smooth and full-bodied with a slightly salty hints and notes of biscuit,...”
“Peaches in syrup artisan fruit of the family farm. Made by hand with natural ingredients. Cut regular dice, very tasty and meaty texture, can remember during the winter months and tasty fresh summer peaches. Ideal for eating dessert or snack or accompanied with a cake or an ice cream scoop.”
“- The nose is clean and powerful with aromas of ripe fruits, liquorice and pear.
- The tannins are very present but they are nicely harmonious.
- This wine demonstrates a pleasant tension and minty notes on the finish.
- This wine originates in the village of Volnay just south of Beaune and is a...”