Terre di Pisa
La Spinetta Il Nero di Casanova 201675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of La Spinetta Il Nero di Casanova 2016
La Spinetta Il Nero di Casanova 2016 (Sangiovese)
- View: A view shown cherry color, high layer.
- Nose: It has aromas of violet, cherry, licorice, raspberry, blueberry and berries, leather, coffee.
- Mouth: out with its red fruit flavors of ripe, green herbs, with earthy and spicy notes. Deep wine, complex saturated, well balanced, smooth, well rounded tannins. The long, slightly spicy end.
APPELLATION: Terre di Pisa.
VINEYARD: La Spinetta.
AGEING: malolactic fermentation is done in wood in French oak barrels medium toast for 9 months. Then transfer steel for 2 months before bottling and 6 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: is carried out in alcoholic fermentation for 9-10 days rotofermenters controlled temperature.
WINE PAIRING: To accompany meat preparations.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18-20 ° C
The history of La Spinetta began in 1977 when the Rivetti family moved to La Spinetta translated the "up the hill" in Castagnole Lanze, in the heart of the appellation Moscato d'Asti in Piedmont, Italy.More about the Winery
Reviews of La Spinetta Il Nero di Casanova 2016
- We accompany the complex structure on the palate with an elegant tannin
- The finish is sweet with fine acidity peak
- Fits excellent with hearty dishes of pork and beef, roast in dark sauces, grilled meats, lamb and game and strong cheeses
- The name Sezzana is the name of the parcel on which the vines grow
- Giorgio Rivetti has by this name indicates that the Sezzana is a wine that expresses its terroir
- The area of the Maremma is famous for its spas
- Very close to the vineyards are the terms of Lari
- Therefore Girogio Rivetti has made the outline of the terms of Lari to label Sezzana
- Allergens: contains sulfites