Rebels de Batea Blanc 201375cl
Rebels de Batea Blanc 2017
Description of Rebels de Batea Blanc 2013
Rebels de Batea Blanc 2013 (Garnacha blanca)
- View: Rebels de Batea Blanco 2013 has a bright yellow color, with green notes.
- Nose: Aromas of peach, pear and apple. Notes of white flowers and nutmeg, which give finesse and elegance.
- Palate: Creamy, with good structure and nerve, and fruity citrus note, where the taste of apricots and white peaches predominates.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Terra Alta
VINEYARD 7 Magnifics
GRAPES: 100% Garnacha Blanca.
Aging: Approximately 10% of the wine was aged for 6 months in new barrels. Abbreviated stay in barrels for not pervert the noblest expression of the variety and terroir.
PREPARATION: Rebels of Bats White is made from vines planted over 20 years ago.
PAIRING: White meats, spicy pasta, rice or meat and seafood risottos.
TEMPERATURE: 9-11 ° C
Alcohol: 13% Vol
How to serve
Reviews of Rebels de Batea Blanc 2013
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: Fresh, fruity aromas, peach, apple, pear, floral aromas, white flowers and nutmeg.
- Mouth: pleasant, seductive, balanced, citrus notes, bulky, with character, toast and complex notes.
APPELLATION: Terra Alta.
BODEGA 7 Magnifics
GRAPES: Garnacha Blanca.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Best served the white Terra Alta at the correct temperature.