1800 Tequila (Tequila)
Product not available in United States
£18.29 + £4.07 Shipping (3 days)
Shipping: Vino Premier MX (Mexico)
£ You will receive 0.27 points for each unit bought
If you liked Tequila Reserva 1800 Añejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · 1800 Tequila
Tequila Reserva 1800 Añejo
- View: The Tequila Reserva 1800 Añejo is the light amber reflections copper.
- Nose: The aromas escaping from this tequila agave fields evoke, Mexican desserts, chocolate and spices vanilla and outdoor markets.
- Palate: fresh attack gives way to a round of all wood and agave and long finish is delicately spiced.
AGE: 14 months at least.
PRODUCTION: The brand in 1800 is part of the same group as the ancestral brand Jose Cuervo, the oldest in Mexico. 1800 refers to the year of birth of this tequila that was from the beginning considered a premium brand and the first to be aged in French oak barrels.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: In 1800 tequila, blue agave plants used are between 8 and 12 years old, they need time to reach full maturity. Hearts "pineapples" agave so named because of its resemblance to pineapple, cooked slowly, crushed and pressed. The resulting juice is fermented with yeast bicentennial whose traditional recipe is kept secret. This juice is distilled twice before being aged in oak barrels for an oscillating period of between 14 months and 3 years.
Buy 1800 Tequila Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tequila Reserva 1800 Añejo
More reviews about Tequila Reserva 1800 Añejo
Posted on 03/05/15 at 09.25
As for shipping, perfect q only comment came a day after it...
Posted on 12/01/14 at 16.14
Posted on 06/07/13 at 11.41
Posted on 03/09/19 at 08.23
Posted on 25/07/18 at 13.12
- Color: amber intense, bright coppery hues.
- Flavour: floral and fruity aroma with hints of apple and banana, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Taste: flavor of...
Posted on 18/07/17 at 13.24
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: Opulent notes, toffee and caramel aroma backed by agave and asparagus, fennel nuances, white pepper, sage...