Jose Cuervo International (Tequila)
Product not available in United States
The oldest distillery in Latin America to still remain active, La Rojeña, was founded in 1812. It is here that Jose Cuervo tequilas are produced. José Antonio de Cuervo y Valdés began to plant agave on his land in Jalisco in 1758, with permission from King Ferdinand VI, for the purpose of tequila production. The company has been in the hands of the family since creation, today it finds itself in the hands of the tenth generation of the Cuervo family.
Jose Cuervo is the owner of the largest amount of agave in the world. After slowly growing and maturing over seven years, the Jimadors, which is the special term for those who take care of agave, harvest and prune the plants so that their cores can be processed to make tequila. The juice extracted from the agave is fermented, distilled, condensed, and rectified. This young, white tequila is then put into oak barrels for up to six months to rest and acquire characteristics from the wood. The bottled product is Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado .
A young, golden, aged tequila, Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado is the perfect tequila for margaritas or other mixed drinks that require the tequila to play the protagonist. It is also perfect for enjoying on its own. If you would like to enjoy your tequila with food, try this excellent tequila with tropical fruit, seafood, or Mexican food.
If you liked Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jose Cuervo International
Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado
- Colour: Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado has a beautiful amber colour.
- Aroma: Beautiful bouquet full of woody scents, accompanied by notes of nuts and hazelnut, soft spice, dried herbs, baked agaves, and honey.
- Taste: Smooth and sweet on the palate with a creamy sensation. Mixed spices, toasted oak, agave, and an herbal flavour explode in the mouth. The finish is subtle, with a slight oaky and spicy character.
PRODUCER: Jose Cuervo.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Also known as Jose Cuervo Especial Gold, this Mexican tequila is an expert blend of reposado and unaged blanco tequilas from the same house, made with blue agave and aged in double barrels. Well-known around the world and found in over 90 countries, this is the famous tequila behind the original recipe of The Margarita cocktail, and of course no Margarita is complete without its touch of Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado. Also a main ingredient in many cocktails and drinks, this spirit is a must have in any self-respecting liqueur cabinet, and it comprises all the Mexican culture, flavour, and tradition into a single golden bottle. Smooth and great in taste, improve your evening with a touch of Don Jose, and prepare for a fun ride!
Jose Cuervo International
Cooking 200 to 300 tonnes of agave per day is not something that just any brand can do. Instead, it is something that one of the largest and oldest tequila companies in the world has to do. With 250 years of history, Jose Cuervo International is a distinguished name in the world of tequila, with...
Buy Jose Cuervo International Spirits:
Jose Cuervo Especial Silver
Tequila 1800 Reposado
Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia The Rolling Stones
Highlighted review about Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado
More reviews about Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado
Posted on 09/04/17 at 06.00
Tequila Jose Cuervo
Posted on 15/05/17 at 14.12
- Color: bright golden.
- Odor: woody aromas, walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Taste: a soft, sweetish taste.
PRODUCER: Jose Cuervo International.
Posted on 08/05/17 at 13.19
- Golden Colour.
- Flavour: aroma of wood, walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Taste: soft and sweet taste.
PRODUCER: Jose Cuervo International.
Posted on 09/11/16 at 05.35
The Tequila Jose Cuervo was imposing
Posted on 14/10/16 at 05.32
One of the references in distillates
Posted on 30/11/15 at 15.31
- Colour: amber.
- Flavour: aromas of wood, walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Taste: a soft, sweet taste.
PRODUCER: Jose Cuervo International....
Posted on 30/11/15 at 15.26
- Color: Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado is golden brown
- Flavour: scented wood, walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Taste: The taste is sweet, balanced, with hints of oak and vanilla spice....
Posted on 30/11/15 at 15.24
- Colour: soft golden hues.
- Flavour: sweet, with pleasant notes of agave and light aroma of oak.
- Taste: sweet, subtle shades of agave, oak...