Don Julio Blanco
Tequila Don Julio (Tequila)
£39.90 + £11.90 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£333.51 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£667.01 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Urban Drinks UK (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.61 points for each unit bought
From the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, comes Don Julio tequila. Jalisco is one of the most fertile areas of Mexico to grow agave plants in. At Don Julio distillery, the agave plants are planted further apart and allowed to mature fully before being harvested. The passion for quality that this shows has continued since the company's founding, allowing the craftsmanship of the company to truly shine through in their premium products.
Don Julio Blanco is a silver tequila that is unaged and double distilled. This tequila is the base on which all of the other Don Julio tequilas are built. Made from 100% Blue Weber agave that has been harvested by hand by their expert jimadors, the agave hearts are slow-cooked for 72 hours in order to obtain all of the sweet liquid they contain. Eight pounds of agave are used to produce each bottle of Don Julio Blanco.
The crisp taste of this pure agave tequila is a welcome addition to any mixed drink, but especially margaritas. The hints of citrus which can be found in the background make this the perfect mixing tequila. It is also delicious either neat or on the rocks. For those with special dietary needs, Don Julio Blanco is gluten-free and kosher. Try it with acidic foods such as salsa or ceviche as the tequila will not overwhelm the delicate flavour of the food.
If you liked Don Julio Blanco, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tequila Don Julio
Don Julio Blanco
- Colour: A silvery clear.
- Aroma: A light, crisp aroma with blended notes of orange citrus, lemon, and grapefruit. The sensation sends one to the palm covered beaches of Mexico when the wind blows cool enough to bear the cloudless sun above.
- Taste: A clean, dry taste that is not too tart. Fruity floral notes balance with pinches of cracked black pepper. Blue agave flavour creates an easy to drink tequila that has a feathery smooth finish.
PRODUCER: Don Julio. Running since 1942, the company is renowned as blessing the world with one of the first luxury tequila brands. Don Julio is careful in its selection of the most succulent agave plants to ensure that only the best ingredients are used to craft their affluent tequila.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Exceptional tequila must be expertly made. Harvested blue agave plant is distilled twice, as is traditional with all Don Julio products. This double distillation filters out extra impurities that make other tequilas bitter.This tequila is smooth enough to drink on it's own, neat or on the rocks. A squeeze of lime will enliven the sharp fruity notes while adding orange or grapefruit will bring out the tequila's zesty sweetness. The classic way to add this drink is to mix it into a margarita. But tequila enthusiasts will find that Don Julio gives an extra bit of class to any tequila-based or tropical cocktail.
Tequila Don Julio
Buy Tequila Don Julio Spirits:
Highlighted review about Don Julio Blanco
Posted on 31/01/18 at 10.19
Don Julio Blanco
More reviews about Don Julio Blanco
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- This Blanco was given a 'Classic' rating in Wine Enthusiast Magazine's review of the top spirits of 2007. 'Classic' is their highest recommendation and was awarded after noted critic Paul Pacult reviewed over 250 spirits.
- Colour: Clear.
- Nose: Crisp Agave aromas blended with hints of fresh citrus notes - lemon, lime and grapefruit.
- Taste: A lightly sweet and incredibly pure agave flavour immediately excites the palate and rounds out for a smooth and lush Blanco tequila of unrivalled excellence.
- Finish: Clean and fresh complemented by a touch of black pepper and grassy undertones.
Posted on 18/04/17 at 12.42
Posted on 12/09/16 at 15.02