Murganheira produces this Murganheira Reserva , a red wine from Távora-Varosa that is made with tinta roriz, touriga nacional and touriga franca. Drinks&Co users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.
It presents vegetable notes along with ripe fruit. The palate is round in the mouth with excellent balance. Very elegant flavor with tannins and wood.
- Winemaker: Orlando Lourenço
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca.
- Food Pairing: Accompanies strong spicy foods, such as game and baked meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Murganheira Reserva 2001:
- View: deep violet.
- Nose: Ripe vegetables and fruit notes.
- Mouth: Round palate, excellent balance on the palate, very elegant finish, with tannins and wood.
GRAPES: 60% Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz 20% Touriga Franca / French 20%.
WINE PAIRING: Red meats and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C.