Murganheira Reserva 1993
£23.93 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Murganheira Reserva 1993 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Murganheira
More reviews about Murganheira Reserva 1993
Posted on 13/04/18 at 20.04
Red towards reddish brown hints. Strong smell of berries. Very light flavour.
Matches quite well with cheese.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Murganheira Reserva 2001
- View: deep violet.
- Nose: Ripe vegetables and fruit notes.
- Mouth: Round palate, excellent balance on the palate, very elegant finish, with tannins and wood.
GRAPES: 60% Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz 20% Touriga Franca / French 20%.
WINE PAIRING: Red meats and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C.
Reviews about Murganheira Reserva 1997
Very light flavour. Combination of red fruit aromas and green pepper. The wine was ok.
Reviews about Murganheira Reserva 2011
It presents vegetable notes along with ripe fruit. The palate is round in the mouth with excellent balance. Very elegant flavor with tannins and wood.
- Winemaker: Orlando Lourenço
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca.
- Food Pairing: Accompanies strong spicy foods, such as game and baked meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.