Taurasi Wine

View all products in Taurasi Wine »

The vineyards of Taurasi are within the high altitude area of Avellino, in soils composed of limestone and volcanic ash.

The wines of Taurasi must comprise at least 85% Aglianico from the province of Avellino. The remaining 15% can be made up with other permitted local red grapes, usually Piedirosso and sometimes Sangiovese and/or Barbera.

The wines from Taurasi have a tannic grip and slightly smoky finish unlike other Aglianicos, and this terroir composition is very much a contributing factor.

Buy Taurasi Wines online.

See more

Drinks&Co recommends you

Taurasi Wine: Top Sales

Taurasi Wine: red

Robert ParkerRobert Parker

Taurasi Wine: Robert Parker score