In the results of your search of taittinger on Drinks&Co you will discover, among others, Taittinger Cuvée Prestige 375ml with amazing deals and buy it in just one click, without leaving home. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Champagne with you right now with a fantastic VFM from £20.50.
“This Cuvée Prestige Taittinger is made from a blend of 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Black. A Champagne of great aromatic precision, with notes of lemon and white flowers, which explodes on the palate with its freshness and finesse. A Champagne of all times, the stability of quality is remarkable.”read
“The Champagne Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus is an assembly of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes proportions, select only the best vineyards Grands Crus of the denomination. The blend obtained from wine only from the first pressing, aged for five years on its lees. It is characterized by a pale...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Brut (En Coffret) 2006:
- View: pale yellow, bubbles, foam delicate line.
- Nose: great maturity with characters of ripe fruit and pastries, raisins and candied fruit, fresh and fruity aromas of tangerine fine.
- Mouth: smooth and lively attack,...”read
“The color of this Champagne is brilliant, golden straw color. The bubbles are fine, the foam is discreet and persistent. The nose, very expressive and open, is both fruity and brioche. It exudes aromas of peach, white flowers and vanilla. On the palate the wine, lively and fresh, is also...”read
“The Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2007 keeps its promises!
His nose is delicate, and on the palate, the attack is lively It offers a perfect balance between ripeness and roundness
The finish is of a beautiful tart length This 2007 vintage promises a good aging potential”read
“- Only in great years and exclusively from the first pressing musts Taittinger produces its vintage champagne
- The fine sparkling Brut Millesime 2005 seduces by its well three-year maturity with elegant aromas of raisins and honey-sweet fruit and the characteristic finesse of a true Taittinger
- View: On the walleye and glittering straw
- Nose: The nose reveals a beautiful aromatic intensity
- Palate: The attack is fresh, with a delicacy reminiscent of fruit flavors
FINESSE AND GENEROSITY
The excitement is frank with abundant bubbles rising.
“Taittinger is one of the last great houses of Champagne to have preserved its independence and bear the names of its owners and managers,
pledge of an intact expertise and a style characterized by a high proportion of Chardonnay, synonymous with elegance and finesse in the Champagne region. With...”read