Elaboration of Monin Gomme (Sugar Syrup)
Monin Gomme (Sugar Syrup)
- A bottle syrup Monin rubber.
- Color: translucent.
- Smell: subtle note rubber, an elastic bada or pencil.
- Taste: feeling syrup, pure white sugar.
- Origin: France.
- Made flavored gum arabic and orange.
- com alternative uses pure sugar syrup for cocktails, coffees, mochas and fruit drinks.
- acaia gum is an edible gum which comes from the sap of Acacia Senegal trees African Seyal and Acacia.
In Monin's world of creative exquisites, quality, innovation, versatility and good service are priorities.More about the Brand