Spice Route Pinotage 201875cl
Spice Route Pinotage 2018
Description of Spice Route Pinotage 2018
Spice Route Pinotage 2018 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinotage)
- View: intense ruby red color.
- Nose: It is possible to perceive rich black currants and cherries on the nose.
- Mouth: Intense flavor of dark fruit on the palate that blends well with sweet aromas of vanilla and oak.
VINEYARD: Spice Route Wines
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinotage
AGEING: The wine was aged for 16 months in American oak barrels before bottling.
PREPARATION: The grapes were fermented in open concrete fermenters 5 tons with manual drilling skins twice a day, extracting color and deep flavor.
WINE PAIRING: Beef, game (deer), poultry.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C
Reviews of Spice Route Pinotage 2018
- Rich blackcurrant and cherries on the nose.
- Intense dark fruit flavours on the palate that combines well with sweet vanilla oak aromas.
- Ideal wine for India spicy dishes or a well matured steak.
Good colour. Aromas of walnuts and hazelnuts. I liked the Spice Route Pinotage, although it tasted a bit rough.