Vergelegen Chardonnay 201575cl
Vergelegen Chardonnay 2018
Description of Vergelegen Chardonnay 2015
Vergelegen Chardonnay 2015 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Vergelegen Chardonnay 2015:
- View: pale golden and green.
- Nose: Slightly smoky, intense aromas of lemons, ripe fruit,
- Mouth: deft balance between elegant fruit and well integrated wood.
AGEING: 40% of the wine aged for 8 months in wooden barrels, the rest in stainless steel tanks.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews of Vergelegen Chardonnay 2015
- The wine shows an attractive lemony yellow-green colour with a complex nose of citrus, vanilla, butterscotch, tropical fruit and mineral tones. The palate is long and full with delicate wooding.
- Beautifully refined and elegant.
I would recommend it.
Don't miss out on it.