Rust & Vrede Estate (Stellenbosch)
Product not available in United States
£13.51 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.2 points for each unit bought
Only 4 units left!
If you liked Rust en Vrede Merlot 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Rust & Vrede Estate
Rust en Vrede Merlot 2017 (Merlot)
- View: red sharp, youthful reflexes.
- Nose: ripe plums, blackberries, licorice, thyme and cured meats.
- Boca: the same sensations in olfactory, complex, juicy and salty phase, spices, fruit firm structure.
GRAPES: 100% Merlot.
AGEING: 14 months in oak barrels with 100% French medium roast.
PREPARATION: harvest between 20 February and 16 March 2017. malolactic fermentation in barrel.
PAIRING: beef and lamb.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 ° C
Rust & Vrede Estate
Buy Rust & Vrede Estate Wine:
Highlighted review about Rust en Vrede Merlot 2017
Posted on 22/02/19 at 04.46
- Ripe plums, mulberry, liquorice, thyme and cured meats on the nose follow through on the palate - showing this complex wine as juicy and savoury simultaneously.
- Judicious use of oak alongside skin...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Rust en Vrede Merlot 2016
Reviews about Rust en Vrede Merlot 2015