Meerlust Red 200975cl
Meerlust Red 2017
Description of Meerlust Red 2009
Meerlust Red 2009
Producer: Meerlust Wine Estate
Reviews of Meerlust Red 2009
Meerlust Red 2014
- The nose is expressive with ripe blackcurrant fruit, plums, spice and lifted floral aromas.
- On the palate it is medium-bodied with flavours of cassis, vanilla and dark chocolate.
- The tannins are soft and silky, the acidity fresh and the flavour profile focused and linear.
- The wine has a persistent and long-lasting aftertaste.
- 52% Merlot, 27% Cabernet Franc, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon and 9% Petit Verdot.